For many people, they find it hard to develop the muscles. It is never an easy task, often because their metabolism is faster than normal or may not have a good strength training routine or a proper nutritional plan to help them build muscle quickly.
So if you are in a similar circumstance, or if you already developed muscle mass but you gain more muscle faster than normal, there are some tricks you can do to have better muscle growth.
Bear in mind that these tricks are not conventional and by doing so, you can earn some extra fat or not. Just focus and start analyzing every 1 or 2 weeks to check your results.
Also, it is good to keep track of the daily meals you eat so that you achieve avoid gaining fat instead of muscle.
Given the above information, look at the following tips to develop muscle and analyze which one suits you best:
1. Try adding more calories to each meal every day. There are many ways to do this. For example, you can add olive oil, you can eat some nuts a day, you can include one or two slices of bread in your meals, and add some avocado to your salads. All these tips can help a lot. If you do things this way, you will see results in no time.
2. Start eating foods that give your body more calories. Example: You can choose to eat red meat instead of chicken. It is good to eat fish instead of salmon or tuna, whole egg instead of just eating the white.
3. If you do not already, you can incorporate some well charged protein drinks before, during and after your physical training. The basics after your workout is a fruit juice drink with protein powder.
4. Start eating more than you do regularly for at least 6 days a week, but you should not over eat for more than two weeks unless you want to get more body fat than muscle mass.
5. Try eating a “free” day. For example, make this meal a part of your diet to gain muscle. However, you should know that you need to analyze your results every two weeks to avoid problems with the extra fat.
6. Boiled eggs are very easy to cook. So you can quickly boil a dozen and you can take them with you to work. This is an easy and economical way to consume some extra grams of protein a day.